Business Analytics Symposium
Hosted by Eastern Kentucky University's School of Business
Friday, April 5, 2019 | EKU Business and Technology Center, Richmond, Ky.
The data era is here. Analytics experts help decision makers with faster and more informed decisions. The 2019 EKU Business Analytics Symposium provides the perfect opportunity to explore best practices, gain insights from leaders and experts, and stay up to date on latest, cutting-edge information about business analytics.
INDUSTRY GUEST REGISTRATION
STUDENT REGISTRATION - Student registration maxed out, it is now closed.
DETAILED AGENDA AVAILABLE IN PDF BELOW
- 8:00-9:00 am: Sign-in/Networking Event
- 9:00-9:05 am: Call Meeting to Order, James Kirby Easterling
- 9:05-9:10 am: "Welcome to EKU" , Thomas Erekson, Dean, College of Business and Technology
- 9:10-10:30 am: EKU Student Presentations
- 10:30-11:00 am: Jared Byrd, Supply Chain Analyst, Corning Incorporated
- 11:00-11:30 am: Break/Networking session
- 11:30-12:00 pm: Kentucky Health Collaborative
-Alan Waddell, Analytics Manager
-Evan Hackney, Supply Chain Analyst
- 12:00-12:45 pm: Keynote Address, Dickie Oliver, VP/CIO, Airline Reporting Company
- 12:45-1:15 pm: Panel Discussion, Q&A
- 1:15-2:15 pm: Lunch for Faculty, Presenters, and Industry Guests
- 2:15-3:30 pm: Working Session on Achievements & Opportunities for Symposium Improvement
WHAT TO DO IN RICHMOND, KY