EAW 2019 Discovering True North
Participants: Students, faculty, and staff
When: Tuesday, Nov. 5, 6-7:30 pm
Where: BTC various classrooms
Activity: Six speakers discuss their path from college to present. Each speaker has faced unique challenges that has motivated them to who they are today. Select speakers below to view more.
- Students will sign up for this event through BB – EAW 2019 Students.
- Can accommodate approximately 250-300 students.
- Upon arrival in BTC, students will be assigned in various groups.
- Each group will be assigned 3 different speakers.
- Each speaker will spend approximately 15-20 minutes presenting/talking to the students with about 5-10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Speakers will rotate to different rooms to speak to different student groups.
- EKU Strategic Direction 1.1: Emphasize and improve critical and creative thinking and effective communication on the part of students
- EKU Strategic Direction 3.2: Build a climate of respect for diversity, inclusion, and equity, including the enhancement of multicultural and international experience.
- SOB Learning Goal 4. Think and act as good corporate citizens
- Learning Objective 4.a: Make ethically sound decisions.