EAW 2019 Ethical Leadership Certification Program
- Program is an opportunity for both students and faculty to learn and experience ethical leadership.
- Students have an opportunity to receive professional development and training in the area of ethical leadership through a certification program developed by the Center for the Public Trust.
- Faculty sponsor scholarships; students apply; scholarships awarded; student work through 6 online modules that help identify ethical issues and enhance their ethical decision-making abilities.
- Students will apply for scholarships to participate in this certificate program.
- Scholarship submissions to be sent to Laura Barthel by no later than September 16, 2019.
- Students notified of their awards by no later than October 1, 2019.
- Students to complete the online training by no later than November 1, 2019.
- Students and mentoring faculty to be recognized at the Ethical Meme Contest.
- EKU Strategic Direction 1.3: Expand student opportunities for engagement, leadership, and scholarship.
- EKU Strategic Direction 1.4: Demonstrate faculty excellence in teaching and scholarship, staff excellence in support of academics and student services, and student excellence in academic achievement.
- SOB Learning Goal 4. Think and act as good corporate citizens Make ethically sound decisions Learning Objective 4.a: