EAW 2019 Ethical Meme Contest
When: Monday, Nov. 4, 5:30-7 p.m.
Where: O'Donnell Auditorium | Whitlock Building
Activity: Creating a meme using a phrase or quote promoting ethical choices relating to EAW 4 pillars (honesty, integrity, respect, and responsibility).
- Students create an ethical meme.
- Students also prepare 2-3 pages responses to pre-determined questions.
- Submit ethical memes to Jim Blair by no later than October 29, 2019.
- Finalist will present memes at Ethical Meme Contest.
- Prizes awarded to top 3 memes.